Dr. Ratnaprabha V Pisal-Possa
Dr. Ratnaprabha Vinayak Pisal – Possa (Consultant Dermatologist)
- Hails from Worli, Mumbai
- Possess rich experience of 25 years in the field of Dermatology, Cosmetology, Trichology and Laser Technology.
- MBBS: Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- DVD: Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- IADVL – Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists.
- EADV – European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- AAD – American Academy of Dermatology
- CSI – Cosmetic Society of India
- ACSI – Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
- ISPD – Indian Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- IMA – Indian Medical Association
- AMC – Association of Medical Consultants
- BMA – Bhayandar Medical Association
- Delivered lectures in national and international scientific forum
- Delivered talk on Acne and Hair care with AIR (Aakashvani)
- Delivered talk on Vitiligo on Radio Mirchi FM 98.3 on the occasion of World Vitiligo Day
- Delivered talk on Skin Care on DD Sahayadri Channel.
- Schooling from Balmohan Vidhyamandir, Dadar, Mumbai
- Intermediate from D G Ruparel College, Matunga, Mumbai